Thursday 29 March 2018

Swimming by

Hi Crafty friends,

Today I have a fun shaker card to show you all.This is my first Honeybee stamps card and I am pretty excited and delighted with the outcome.Let me share a picture with you all first proceeding with making later.


For this card I have used Honeybee stamps Swimming by stamp set...loved the beautiful mermaid and lovely sentiments.Background I have created using Distress oxide inks along with Tim holtz Rays stencil.After that used Cup sequins as my shaker fillers.The image and sentiments are stamped on separate sheets with archival ink and then Water colored.Adding few more pictures taken from different angles.




I was inspired by the the color challenge thrown by Honey bee stamps,here's the image

Hoping i am able to do justice with the challenge😇😊

I am also entering the same card to few more challenges mentioned below:












Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs
Anushree





6 comments:

  1. So beautiful and love your photography too
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything works together perfectly on this cute card, Anushree! And making it into a shaker is a great idea! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet image and I love the rays shining through the water in the background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable shaker card! Love the mermaid, but I must admit I'm crushing on that little turtle! ;-) Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.