Friday 14 January 2022

Love Card | Tubby Craft DT post

Hi Friends, Anushree here

I have got some lovely inspirations today using Tubby Craft products.

I have this cute Valentine's Day card, 


I have used Couple Hugs stamp set for my card along with some pattern papers in the background.

To make my card, I took some left over pattern papers, these were on love theme and pasted them as seen on a Gravel Grey Card stock from MFT.

Next I stamped the image on a white cardstock and coloured in alcohol markers.

I have fussy cut the image and adhered to the card using foam tape.

The sentiment is also from the same stamp set and inked in Jet Black Tubby Craft ink.

I completed my card with some enamel dots.


Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anushree

I am joining my card to

https://www.mftstamps.com/blogs/news/cc181 

Using Gravel Gray cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.