Friday 14 January 2022

B'Day Card | Tubby Craft DT post

 Hi Friends, Now onto my second card for the day


I really enjoy making birthday cards, and Tubby Craft has got some very cute stamp sets to bring cards to life.

Foe this card I have used Make a wish stamp set along with Checkered Stencil.


To make my card, I took a white base card stock.

Next I took another white cardstock and inked it with Lawn green and Light Pink dye inks from Tubby Craft.

Next I stencilled in Lilac Purple and also tried some water splatters in the same colour.

I hand cut balloons on glitter card stock and stuck on the card as seen.

next I stamped the image using Jet Black ink and coloured in alcohol markers.


I have used:
    





Hope you enjoyed both my cards and got inspired to create some of your own.

See you soon for another inspiration from my side.

Till then,Happy Crafting

Hugs,Anushree

 I am joining my card to

https://daranddiane.blogspot.com/2022/01/party-balloons-challenge.html






10 comments:

  1. Love the sparkly balloons and stencilling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorably cute AND pretty card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my stars! This is just ADORABLE!!!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Birthday Balloons’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and adorable card! Love the colours and it has such a happy feel to it. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable birthday card, Anushree. I loved your stenciled background, beautiful balloons and sweet teddy bear. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations Stencil. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.