Sunday 30 January 2022

Cute Cards in Pink | Tubby Craft DT Post

 Hi Friends, Anushree here

I am back on the blog with some beautiful card inspirations. I can never have enough birthday cards, so I have once again tried a birthday card. Along with that is a lovely love themed card for upcoming season of love.


For my first card, a birthday one, I have used Crafty Friends stamp set in the background inked in Tubby Craft Jet Black ink.


Next I stamped this cute girl from best Buddies stamp set and coloured it. I added a happy Birthday die cut and placed the girl according to the sentiment.


I added a pattern paper thin strip to add interest to the white card stock. I adhered this whole white panel to blue base card stock and its complete.

Now onto my next card which is love card


This card is real fun. I have tried some mixed media in the background. To start with I took a white card base and foiled hearts in gold.

Next I cut tag shaped red and pink card stock and used Zig Zag Stencil, Gradient Cubes stencil with white mixed media paste.


I stamped this cute image from Couple Hugs and coloured in alcohol markers. Sentiment is heat embossed in white powder.

I have used

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute and fun card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great BD-card for a crafty friend! Love the placing of all the tools! Thank you for joining us at TIME out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.