Monday 10 January 2022

Happy birthday to Me !!

Hi Friends,

Happy New Year....Wishing everyone a wonderful crafty year ahead.

Now on to my today's creation. I celebrated my birthday 3 days back and I made this card for myself.

Yeah I know, it's not always we make cards for ourselves but this year I really wanted to make one in my favourite colours and some of my favourite techniques .

I have used this 3D embossing folder for the first time, and I'm super excited seeing it's beauty.

 


I have used Altenew Angled Mosaic 3D embossing folder for my background along with some Alcohol ink play around.

I have used Sunset Orange, Crimson, Dandelion and Gold Mixative in the background.

Next I took a Happy Birthday Die cut and inked in alcohol inks again,

Now onto my favourite part, heat embossing on vellum

I have used Book Club Stamp set florals to heat emboss in metallic brass on vellum.

I loved making this one for myself.

Inspired by



Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am joining my card to






8 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday to you,love your fabulous card and beautiful background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea, making a birthday card for yourself! I often buy myself birthday and Christmas presents, so maybe a card is in the works!!

    I love the bright colors you used for your background and your BIG happy birthday sentiment!
    Thanks for sharing your Birthday Cards project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous background! Such a bright and cheerful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful background - I love the bold colours and all the texture you created! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.