Saturday 23 May 2020

Thinking of You with SugarPea Designs

Hello Friends,

I am so happy sharing this card here. Loved how bright and cheerful it turned out.

I have used a lot of SugarPea Designs including stamps and dies.




I have done small stenciling for sun and rays using Funky Fossil Designs.

Sunray Stencil

I was inspired by current challenge on SugarPea Designs Blog,Mix-it-up-challenge-67

I played with the color scheme

Products used:



SugarPea Designs-Treescape Die

SugarPea Designs PRETTY PEONIES Clear Stamp Set spd-00262 ...

I completed my card with enamel dots from Your Next Stamp.

Hope you enjoyed this card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking this card to






6 comments:

  1. Great background for your cute motorcyclist to ride through!
    Thanks for linking up at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright fun card, Anushree. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! thanks for joining us at Uniko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet sweet card! So pretty !
    Thanks for playing at Uniko !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.