Monday 25 May 2020

Caffeinated Bookmark

Hi Friends,

I am Caffeinated☕☕...Made this bookmark for myself ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ฉ... Amidst so much of house work and COVID chaos, I definitely need some peace.

We need hugs,virtual ones will also do in the current situation..so to hug my brain,I think COFFEE would be a good choice..

I am laying my hands on some Sudha Murthy kids classics,my elder one is a big fan of her writings and finds these so interesting and intriguing. I borrowed some from her and now enjoying these ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‡ I have used Altenew Coffee love stamp set along with Tim Holtz stencil.


I have used distress ink for the background and stenciling . I have used Hero arts black ink for stamping.I completed the bookmark with an eyelet and ribbon.

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking this bookmark here



All stamping is done using Hero arts Black ink.



Reading sets me free and for that Bookmarks are must !! LOL






32 comments:

  1. I agree-reading does set you free and this is a super take on our challenge. And I love the arty way you built up the sentiment. Great background too. Thanks for joining us at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the awesome background you created for this coffee themed bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! and yes, my brain needs a hug this morning, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super bookmark, I always manage to loose mine.
    Thanks for linking up at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb design , i love this artsy bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sentiment, fabulous tag.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tag. Love the colors and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love coffee and reading, so your bookmark was the perfect combination for me. I think I need to make myself one, too. Thanks for the inspiration, and thanks for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic tag and great design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw your card on the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop and thought I would pop by. Cute project!

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful tag! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful coffee bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic make. Love the coffee stained background. Very clever take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty background and I think this bookmark is definitely your best reading companion Anushree :) Thank you for playing along with us at STAMPLorations May Stencil Challenge. Good luck and have a nice day :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous bookmark, thanks for joining Uniko

    ReplyDelete
  16. How wonderful ! Love your pretty bookmark !
    Thanks for playing at Uniko !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.