Tuesday 19 May 2020

Design Team post for Tubby Craft

Hi Everyone !!

Hope you all are doing good and crafting too.

I have a beautiful card for today. I have made this anniversary card as my Design team post for Tubby Craft. 

Onto my card now,





I have tried showcasing repeated stamping in a border style . I have used Plumeria Florals stamp set and Jet Black dye ink from Tubby craft to stamp the border first.

Next I chose Imperial Red and Lead gray dye inks from Tubby Craft to color my florals.

Sentiment is a die cut on Gold card stock and the card is embellished in gold peals.

For border,I have adhered Gold border die cut to enhance the card on a black card stock.


Below are the products I have used for my card



Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, very elegant and stylish with the gold and a lovely design with the beautiful flower border. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blooms and such intense colours, many thanks for sharing with is at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. So pretty that stamping flowers on the borders.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful creation Anushree, love your colouring of these flowers and the eye catching design. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful framed florals, glad to see you at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another amazing entry !
    LOVE it !

    Thanks for playing at Uniko !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.