Tuesday 12 May 2020

Framed Thanks Card

Hi Friends,

Today's card is about everything except stamping and coloring, I have made this for a friend who has always encouraged me to pursue my passion. I have played with pattern papers and washi tape from Pink Fresh Studio ,the front panel is all OHP clear sheet embellished in die sentiment and pretty florals from washi tape🌼🌸 along with cup sequins.

The Watercolored background is pattern paper and forms the inside of the card.I enjoyed this new style of making card with lot of layers😊🥰 


Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along


I was inspired by Yasmin Diaz Thank you card on the left along with colors for the current challenge ,pic below
With Love & Thank you, Framed Cards┃Yasmin Diaz
Foe a dear friend,who has encouraged me to pursue my crafting passion


May Challenge - Fabulously Feminine!







2 comments:

  1. Love seeing how you evolve! This is gorgeous! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with our May challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.