Friday 7 February 2020

SuperPowers !!

Hi Crafty Folks,

I have a new card for today.

I have tried something very new for this card,Yes I call it innovative coloring with Distress oxide inks.I loved the results.

Here is my card




I have used Create a Smile stamp set "Superpowers" .

I have a process video for this card showing how I made it.

Do visit my channel and leave love ,here's the video




If you have seen the video,I am sure you must have enjoyed it too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:





Wish to say this to mom with this card



To my Mom,she loves reading books and I always know these books have all answers,Really I mean that!!


My way of saying thanks to my Mom


21 comments:

  1. Books are like magic, love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Create a Smile Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card. Love the design. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind a few superpowers myself ;-) Great card. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the colors you chose! Also super great cardmaking video!!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Create a Smile - Challenge and sharing your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fabulous use of color, and it creates such a lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous vibrant colours, really striking! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks fab .... Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, a technique I wasn't aware of. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Listen...

    This may sound kind of creepy, maybe even kind of "supernatural"

    WHAT if you could just click "Play" and listen to a short, "magical tone"...

    And INSTANTLY bring MORE MONEY into your LIFE??

    What I'm talking about is BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

    Sounds way too EASY?? Think something like this is not for real???

    Well, I've got news for you.

    Usually the most magical blessings in life are the easiest to RECEIVE!

    In fact, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by allowing you to listen to a REAL "miracle money tone" I developed...

    And do it FREE (no strings attached).

    YOU just click "Play" and watch how money starts piling up around you. starting so fast, you will be surprised.

    CLICK here now to experience this magical "Miracle Wealth Building TONE" - it's my gift to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.