Thursday 27 February 2020

Hello Darling !!

Hello Crafty Folks,

I am super excited to share my card today....I have used my new stamp set BOOK CLUB stamp set and coordinating die from Altenew...Here is the card,



I was inspired by Current challenge at Altenew Blog,her is the inspiration picture


This card by Therese inspired me with the sentiment

Altenew - Peony Spray - Circled Sentiments - Therese Calvird (card video) (1) copy

While I was wondering what to choose for the sentiment,This striking Hello inspired me...

I have done Gold heat embossing,Masking,Some water color splattering and watercoloring for this card.Black border is Washi tape.

Hope you liked the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:




The yellow desk is striking,I have used greens from the vase also in my card.







16 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I love your colors and design! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hello’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Anushree ... the softness of the yellow bloom contrasts wonderfully with the graphic black and white washi! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love that yellow - especially with the strip of B/W pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so very beautiful and I have to say that your version of the 'hello' looks fabulous with the bold yellow popped on the black.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully created card and fabulous colors too! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely. I love your design, and that black and white strip just makes the whole thing pop. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Hello Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic card! I love the vibrant colors, the inked edges, and the touch of black and white! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! Love the design and how you were inspired. Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful card. Thanks for blessing us with your creation and please join us again in our current challenge. Leaving you with the encouragement that comes from Psalm 27:1 which says, “The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?” Have a great week.

    JO ANN
    https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
    Word Art Wednesday DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.