Wednesday 19 February 2020

Stenciled Background !!

Hi Friends,

Today I have a lovely shaker card to share.I have used Tubby Craft stencils,stamps and inks to create them.This card I have made for my design team post.

Here is my card,


The academic year is coming to an end,I created 10 similar cards as my daughter wished to give to her teachers.



To make this card,I have used a 5*7 inches white card base.Next I used Zig Zag Stencil for the background and diecut a circle to make shaker element.I have used Imperial Red and Hot pink Dye inks.

I stamped this cute image from Penguin love stamp set and colored using Tubby Craft dye inks.I attached it to card using clear glue.

Sentiment is a diecut in white cardstock adhered using clear glue again.

Products used:




Thank you for stopping by..
Have a wonderful day,
Anushree


I am playing along:











10 comments:

  1. A very sweet collection of shaker cards and pretty colours, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Dies and Punches' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing and well done on making 10 of them! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful selection of cute cards, they are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely shaker cards! Please remember to include our challenge graphic in your blog post :) Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How incredible--all those shaker cards! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS! Glad to see your lovely work. I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.