Sunday 16 February 2020

Pretty Peonies Birthday Wishes !!

Hi Friends,

I have a Birthday card for today's Sunday afternoon. This card is for my dearest friend Pooja who would be celebrating her birthday this 22nd Feb.

I have used Pretty peonies set from Sugarpea Designs.




I have added few leaves in gold,background is stenciled in Geometric stencil from Winnie and Walter.

Flowers are watercolored and sentiment is heat embossed in white powder. 

Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:

I was drooling seeing this sweet image and lovely colors.My card is inspired by the colors here.









Spring and Flowers Craft Challenge

22 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card for our feminine challenge at Stamping Sensations! Thanks for joining in this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely vibrant card and thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! Love the background and gorgeous peonies. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly stunning. WOW, what a pretty card. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and best of luck in the random draw. I'm so grateful to have you play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wedesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love your colouring and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So vibrant! Who doesn't love Picked Raspberry?!? I love the graphic stencil with the blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty and elegant birthday card. Love your bright pink--the flowers as well as the triangles. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty colours on your lovely feminine creation, many thanks for joining in with our February theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So striking and beautiful! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS! Glad to see your lovely work. I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers and card. Thank you for sharing your card on the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like this one! I always love it when a stencil is combine with a beautiful coloured image! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning .... beautifully coloured. Love the background too. Thank you for joining in with the Uniko birthday celebrations xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.