Monday 27 December 2021

Winter Birthday Card for Him, Waffle Flower Crafts

 Hi Friends,

I have got a Winter birthday card today, Made this for my brother who will be celebrating his birthday next week.


I have used Waffle Flower Crafts Layered Poinsettia die set, along with background embossing and alcohol inks.

I am playing along Waffle Flower Crafts



and have combined Week 1,3 and 4 inspirations
- Winter Birthday card for him
- White + Blue only
- 3 or more bling

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering my card to







7 comments:

  1. I love all the texture here Anushree. And what a fabulous layered Poinsettia-gorgeous colours and the centre gems are perfect. I love the double layered sentiment and chosen perfectly to match the colour scheme. Super pleased to see you at CASology and hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture! Beautiful creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Lots of White’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love what you've done with the alcohol inks. Great dimension and texture too. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Lots of White" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Those AI poinsettias are FABULOUS! I love the blue background for your die cut sentiment too. Great design. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out. Just a note for the future, our "how to play" guidelines limit the number of challenges to which your project can be linked in order to be considered for a win is 5 including ours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.