Monday 6 December 2021

Guest Design for SugarPea Designs

 Hi Everyone !!

I am super excited sharing this news with you all that I am Guest Designing for SugarPea Designs Blog for the month of December. Each week I will be sharing a new inspiration using their fabulous products.

So let's get started, today I am sharing my first card and it has to be florals. Floral stamps are my all time favourites and this one from SugarPea Designs Friendship Blooms Stamp set is just so gorgeous. I really liked the set as it has so many options with big and small flowers, leaves along with some fabulous sentiments.

Picture 1


 

To create my card, I first took Neenah Solar White paper in A2 size 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and masked it completely leaving a circle cut out in the centre. I stencilled that circle in Leaf Canopy Stencil using Cracked Pistachio and Mermaid Lagoon distress inks. After that I removed my mask and now I have a beautiful leafy circle. Next I scored some diagonal lines on the same paper but from the back side of it to get raised lines on the front side as seen in my card.


Picture 2


 I stamped floral images on a separate Neenah Solar white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured them in Copic Markers. I used RV02, RV04,RV09,Y08,Y35,YR04,YR09,YG25 and G07 shades of Copic Markers. Then I die cut them using coordinating Sugarcut Friendship Blooms dies and started arranging around my circle on the left side of the card using clear glue and foam tape.

I took a black cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment in white embossing powder. And adhered that as well using foam tape on the right side of the card.

Picture 3



Lastly I adhered everything on a bigger white card base measuring  6 1/2" x 5 1/4" using foam tape again. I really loved making it. Hope you too enjoyed this colourful and fun card. See you next week with another inspiration !! 

                                                                    Hugs,

                                                                  Anushree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.