Saturday 18 December 2021

Just Called To Say !! Guest Design for SugarPea Designs

Hi Friends,

Anushree here and I am back with my second card for the month which I made as Guest Designer for SugarPea Designs Blog ! I have tried a bit of stencilling, some die cutting and loads of stamping for this card.


To make my card, I took a white card base of  5"x 7" . Next I took a 4.75"x 6.75" Neenah Solar White cardstock and ink blended Shaded Lilac, Spun sugar and Cracked Pistachio distress inks in the background.

I cut a wave pattern on a separate sheet and used that to mask my area leaving space in the middle. In this middle space, I stencilled Cute Hearts in Picked Raspberry distress ink.


I used Vintage Telephone Die to cut out shapes in various shades of teal, blue and pink on coloured cardstock. Then I arranged all using clear glue and foam tape.

I had super fun combining Fall Fox stamp set to this telephone themed card. They look so cute and fitted so well on my card. I stamped these foxes on a separate paper, inked in Memento Tuxedo Black  and coloured in Copics. Next I arranged them on my card as seen.

I stamped the sentiment in black using Versafine Onyx from Call Me stamp set. This stamp set has some lovely sentiments. 

I had super fun making this card and using all these beautiful products from SugarPea Designs. Hope you liked it too.


See you next week with another fun inspiration !! Till then Happy Crafting !!

Hugs,Anushree


I am entering this card to

https://daranddiane.blogspot.com/2021/12/lots-of-white.html




8 comments:

  1. What a cute creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Lots of White’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, and I love how your foxes are playing all around the phone. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us over at Double D. Hope we see you again soon.
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great text with those adorable foxes! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.