Wednesday 13 February 2019

LOVE YOU !!

Hello everyone,

Anushree here today and I would like to share my card for Upcoming Valentine's Day. It's a  floral love card I made by using "Roses and more" stamp set from Tubby Craft.This set features gorgeous rose flowers both single and in bunches.I have clubbed the stamp set with Altenew Caps Bold Alphabet Die.So here is my card

Card 


Procedure
1. I have used a white card stock and stamped the rose bunch from the set with black archival ink.

2. Next I have used various inks to watercolor the image.

3. I have used Altenew Caps bold die set using L,O,V,E alphabets and die cut the colored image.Then I attached few more die cut alphabets stacking them one top of another.


4. Next I placed all alphabets as per their places.You sentiment is handwritten.

5.I attached this white card stock on top of Grey and that one on top of Blue card stock. And lastly attached some enamel accents in grey and black.

Material used




sharing some more close ups of the card





I derived my inspiration for this card from https://altenewblog.com/2019/02/02/february-2019-inspiration-challenge/  and entering it there

I completely loved the color palette offered with this picture.

I am also entering this card to following challenges:





I am playing along AAA cards challenge with the optional twist of Love






Hope you liked my card.Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree



20 comments:

  1. WOW ! Striking card with this bright florals over the bold sentiment . Fabulous card with the Hidden word technique and a lovely CAS design too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the concept and execution, Anushree!! The result is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! The camouflaged greeting is so on trend at the moment, looks amazing. Thanks for playing at Uniko & AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous take on the throwdown colors! I need to try this technique as it gives such great visual interest! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda!!Yeah U should try it...was my first attemp on this technique and turned out quite satisfactory..

      Delete
  6. Wow! so beautiful!!! Love so much your card, great idea to work in this way with letters! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon says stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow stunning card,thanks for sharing it with us here at Creative inspirations challenge Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your eclipse card and who can resist roses? I am your newest follower.
    Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com
    kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dear!!...I am your newest follower too!!

      Delete
  9. This looks fab. I do love the hidden sentiment designs. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card, infused with love! Your colouring...swoon! Thrilled that you shared your creativity in the Uniko gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. This hide and emboss-technique is always amazing! Your choice to hide the word love in a bunch of roses, the flower of love, is fantastic!
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us in the Uniko Challenge #51.
    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko-DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.