Friday 22 February 2019

Football Card

Hello everyone,Anushree here today and I would like to share a card which I have made for a 9 year old Birthday boy who is a Football champ and loves all about Football.




Procedure
1. I have used a white card stock and stamped the football image using tubby craft dye inks to create a background.

2. Next I took a round die cut and stamped the sentiment with another Tubby craft Dye ink.I colored the edges of the round die cut using a Zig pen.

3. I have used a thin point black pen to outline the sentiment.

4. I attached a black color strip horizontally on the base and adhered the round die cut with double sided tape.

Materials
Tubby Craft stamp

Here is a close up of the card


I am entering this card to following challenges:
This card features Circles as geometric shape





Thanks for visiting my blog,Hugs

Anushree

7 comments:

  1. Perfect card for a 9 year old's birthday! So happy you linked up to the Retro Challenge at Time Out where I'm guest designing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for a young 9 year old football fan, Anushree ... thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I'm sure he will love it! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card for a football lover. Great idea to use balls as circles in I Love Math Challenge.
    Thank you for joining and welcome back soon, Valentina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.