Monday 18 February 2019

Happy Bday Friend!!

Hello Everyone!!

This Weekend I made a card for one of my dearest friend for her birthday.My friend loves critters so I chose to use Clear stamps from Create A Smile.I have used "Cart full of treasures" and "Superpowers" stamp set.Here is my card







I have tried adding many interesting elements to this card as my friend is fun loving person and enjoys surprises.

Firstly I took a white watercolor card base and distressed it with Picked Rasperry .Then I die cut some geometrical shapes like rectangles and circle on the card.I added this sentiment from a clear stamp set from Fiskars in black archival ink.

Next I took another white cardstock and placed my first distressed sheet on top of it and marked spaces to stamp now.In the rectangles,I stamped the images and then water colored them.For the circle i chose to put a shaker element.

For this shaker element,I took a transparent small plastic bag and fill in the shakers inside and taped on the back of first sheet which is on the front.

Lastly I added some cup sequins to add interest to the card.

I enjoyed making this card and hoping my friend likes it too.

I am adding this card to following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by.Hugs,Anushree

9 comments:

  1. So cute! Thank you for playing along with Create a Smile Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and fun! Thanks for joining us over at Create a Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how bright and happy your shaker card is, Anushree! Totally darling in every way! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how bright and cheery this card is! Great shaker ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and happy card for your friend. The layout with geometrical shapes is very interesting.
    Thank you for joining I Love Math Challenge. :)
    Welcome back soon, Valentina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.