Tuesday 15 March 2022

Peony Floral 2D Card | LDRS

 Hi Everyone !! Anushree here today!

Did you check the latest release? It's filled with gorgeousness all over. Here's the link February 2022 Collection 

I have used this very pretty Peony Layering Dies for my card clubbing it with Pretty Things Coverplate Die-iii

To make my card, I die cut the cover plate die on white card stock twice and arranged it by placing one a little up than other. I created dimension between these two using foam tape in the middle and adhered this panel onto a white card base of size 4" x 5.25".

Next I cut-out Peony Layering dies on a watercolour cardstock and started inking with


To do the process, I first tapped some ink on my glass mat and then sprayed some water on to it. I used a brush to smear the colour on my die cut. You can even try placing the die cut directly onto water sprayed colours to get a different bubble texture.


Once I finished colouring each die cut, it was time to arrange them. With layering arrangement guide on the back of the die packaging, it was super easy to make these pretty florals.

To give them a more natural look, I adhered some gold pearls in the centre of the flowers.

I adhered the florals onto the white die cut panels as seen.


Lastly I stamped the sentiment from Everyday Sayings Stamp set in Raven Hybrid Ink and die cut using the Coordinating-dies. I adhered it using foam tape again on the white die cut panel.

This completes my card in a bit 2D form and I hope you liked the making of this card.

Thanks for stopping by. Will be back soon with more inspiration.

Till then, Happy crafting. Hugs, Anushree



 




1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card. Those flowers are amazing.

    Thanks for sharing your Women’s History project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.