Wednesday 16 March 2022

Multiple Flap Love Card | Tubby Craft

 Hi Friends,

 I have got this lovely project to share today.

I have made a multiple flaps card using Tubby Craft stamps and inks.

Let me share some pictures first,



 This card measures 8" 10" while folded and tied with ribbon. To make each flap I have attached with an extra half inch paper from the back side of the card.


This is how it looks when opened completely with its 4 flaps.


Each side of the card is covered in pattern paper and some small embellishments.


I have kept some space inside the card to write the messages.



To make my card front, I have used some pattern paper in the background and topped up with the cutest stamp image from Couple Hugs stamp set.

I have done the colouring using alcohol markers. 

The sentiment is stamped in Jet Black Tubby Craft ink.

I have attached a coordinated organza ribbon from the back of the card. This add a lot of charm to the card along with securing all flaps together.

I have used



Hope you liked this card and will definitely give it a try.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am adding my card to





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.