Monday 12 July 2021

Summer Fun | Lawn Fawn, SSS

Hi Friends,

I have a cool summer fun card for today.

I have used Lawn Fawn Flamingo together stamp set with Altenew Leaf frame cover die and Simon Says Stamp You are loved Wafer die.


I have done Copic coloring to my flamingoes  and rest everything on the card is die cut.

I am entering my card to

https://www.lawnfawnatics.com/challenges/lawn-fawnatics-challenge-104-summertime-fun






I still remember watching Disney's Gnomeo and Juliet, loved the flamingo there.



Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

4 comments:

  1. This is simply adorable and so sweet. Love your take on this movie, so much fun! Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card! those flamingoes are coloured so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.