Friday 30 July 2021

Hello Card + Smile Tag

Hi Friends,

I have got a lovely Hello Card for today.

I have used SugarPea Designs  Vintage Telephone and Chevron Cover plate Dies for my card.


I have also done some background inking using Distress inks Chipped Sapphire and Mermaid Lagoon. Hello sentiment die is from Stamplorations.

I am inspired by the colours of the current challenge at Sugarpea Blog


Hope you enjoyed my card too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering my card to

http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/07/challenge-231-create-your-own.html

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-86/

http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/07/challenge-193.html




I am also sharing a beautiful tag created by my daughter, Myra...she is 10 years old and definitely has crafting genes...LOL

she has created a diecut tag

The edges are diecut in shiny gold cardstock and flowers are made with heartfelt Dogwood dies.

entering this one to

Hope you liked our creations !!


10 comments:

  1. I love that old fashioned phone, Anushree, and it goes perfectly with the Hello sentiment. Beautiful colors, too.

    Thank you for Creating Your Own Background Paper for our challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Myra :-) the die cut shapes are fabulous and the flowers are so pretty and beautifully colored. Love this! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s I love your card too Anushree, the phone is just so cute and i love the colors and background, absolutely gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Myra, what a gorgeous tag! Thanks so much for sharing, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done Myra, your tag card is beautiful and thank you for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty. I love the phone and your background is really beautiful. Thanks for joining our Create Your Own Background challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at the Simon Says Stamp Vacation Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Myra, your tag is wonderful - love the touches of gold and the dimensional flower centers! Thanks so much for joining our kids' vacation challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag Myra! It's so pretty, I love how you've added the flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun design - I love how you used those vintage colours for the phone too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.