Monday 16 March 2020

Hello Spring !!

Hi Friends,

Forget all the Blues and Welcome the spring wholeheartedly...

Today I have this super colorful and cheerful camping card welcoming spring in a joyful manner.

Here is my card ,


I have used Jane's Doodle Happy Camper stamp set,tried little masking along with watercoloring.

Spring word die is from Stamplorations and Hello stamped sentiment is from Newton Nook Designs.

The flowers on the ground are hand painted and I used white enamel accent for middle pollen.

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:








I have used their Water color paper
Monthly Challenges 2020 March


8 comments:

  1. Roll on spring and the better weather, your lovely card has cheered me up! Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring scene! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Jane's Doodles Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the camper and your bright colors. This is such a sweet card. Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge. May God bless you and keep you all safe, happy and healthy.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. Such a fun spring scene. Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations CAS Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card!! Thanks for playing along in the STAMP CAS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.