Friday 20 March 2020

Enjoy your Journey!!

Hello Everyone!!

Today's card is special.I just love the message coming with this card...I know there is lot of panic around us but this shall pass soon.Stay home,Stay safe and keep crafting.

I have used my PinkFresh Studio supplies for this card.



I have used pattern paper from Just a Little Lovely 6*6 Paper pack for my background.

For circle frame,I have used Circle Frame with Botanicals die.

Sentiment  and Girl with Bunny image is from Enjoy the Journey stamp set.Even other stamped images on the top half with stars and other elements from same stamp set.

Bottom botanicals from Bouquet of hearts stamp set,stamped with distress oxide ink.

I loved making this cute card...did you like it too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:
March 2020 Challenge  


I believe....Whatever the Weather,Enjoy the journey!!




Monthly Challenges 2020 March





4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.