Saturday 7 December 2019

Merry Christmas !!

Hi Friends,

I love this time of the year when I get to use my Christmas and holiday supplies.I have made this card today with lots of Diecutting,some stamping,stenciling and coloring.Here is my card



I was inspired by Sugarpea Designs /mix-it-up-challenge-62 ,both by colors and sketch.


I have used a white base card,topped with Red card base...stenciled with watercolor stencil from Altenew in Snow paste.

I have used Tree die and Girl stamp from Sugarpea designs.

Merry Die is again from Altenew and snowflake die is fron Echo park paper Co.Christmas is stamped separately and adhered as shown.

I enjoyed making this card.Hope you too liked it.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along













Inspired by March 2019 colors,Red Green and white






24 comments:

  1. This is one outstanding card. I love that background and the texture is perfect. Then the vibrabt colours you have used are amazing-they really pop! And we always love to see some sparkle! Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! Love the scene you have created and the stripes are beautiful. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours and design, cute image too. Thank you for joining our 'Snowmen/snowflakes challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and love the sky and cute girlie. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Lets Craft and Create and look forward seeing your next card with us soon. Nancy Hill, Design Team for Lets Craft and Create

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely, bright Christmas card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a really cute card, lovely stencilled background

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling. I love how the little girl is winking at us. Great job, and thank you so much for stopping by to share your talents with us. It's always a treat to have you play along in our challenges.
    God bless you,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I'd love to have you visit

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely cute Christmas card. You made a wonderful background for the cute little girl. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet....just love your adorable card. Your striped background is so fun with your little sweetie! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful use of dies and I love the stripes in the background, great card! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable and festive card! Love how you used the glitter paper. Thank you for playing along the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a darling card with such a bright festive little girl! I love those frosty stripes and glittery white details! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a totally sweet card, love this fun colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.