Tuesday 17 December 2019

Christmas Wreath !!

Hello Friends,

Christmas is around and I am still sending out cards....Honestly this year I have few special requests for my Handmade cards.Glad to receive so much of love and appreciation for my work.

Today I am sharing an easy Ink blended and Die cut card,I have used Circle Frame with Botanicals from Pink Fresh Studios to create my Wreath .For ink blending I have used Distress Oxide inks.




I have created the grainy sparkly background using Glitter paste.Everything is adhered as shown.

Hope you liked this quick card.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:











14 comments:

  1. This is stunning-the colours you have used in the background blend so well but really are vibrant and I love you used the coloured base. Love the grainy look. Superb card. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....this is absolutely stunning. What an incredible background too, just stunning. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love the ink blending!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous, intricate die! It looks so pretty on your card. The red-white-yellow mat makes me think of music for some odd reason! :)

    Thanks for sharing your Anything Goes Christmas project with us at Cut it Up. Merry Christmas!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!! Love the pretty color combo you used!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Virginia for all the kind words and continuous support!!

      Delete
  7. So pretty! Love the sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with the Pinkfresh Studio December Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.