Tuesday 22 January 2019

You are a blessing!!

Hi everyone!!

A quick card for today,My inspiration is from current mood board of Winnie and Walter


So here is my card,




Procedure

1. I took a mint color card base and have used You are a blessing stamp set from Winnie & Walter.I stamped it using Cracked Pistachio distress ink.Loved how that shading appeared itself.

2. Next I masked the stamped image and took Creative Screenings,Triangled stencil from Winnie & walter again to do gold heat embossing.

3. The mask is now removed and lastly I added some mint color sequins and some silver glitter drops from Nuvo Crafts.

4. I also used silver glitter drops on the blank sentiment.I completely love this sentiment,the words are so strong that one can feel them with full heart.

Hope you enjoyed the card.

I am entering this card to following challenges






Thanks for visiting the blog!!

Hugs,Anushree



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours, love the gold and green! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you in our gallery again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS design, Anushree! Love how matched mint, blue and gold in different texture and shapes. So charming!!
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mint and gold, Anushree ... the graphic triangles are such a great contrast to the softness of the sentiment bud! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love the gold stenciled triangles in the background! Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card love the green and gold embossing
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.