Monday 28 January 2019

Blessed to have you!!

Hello friends,

Thanks for coming back to my blog,Today I have a love card for upcoming Valentine's Day.This card I made as my DT post for Tubby Craft.


Procedure

1. I took a white card stock and created this background using Tubby craft inks.I was able to create this with perfect blending.


2. Then I used a heart die to make some hearts on the darker red.After that,I have turned this base to a shaker element using some fine white beads and some clay hearts.

3. I have used "ROSES AND MORE" stamp set to add some sentiment on the front panel on a white card stock.I focused on very small sentiments combining two.  

4. I have also used a small snowflakes image from the same stamp set to add to the background.Lastly I have added some silver glitter to the card to add more interest.And stuck all to a red card base.

5.I have also stamped inside the card with a sentiment from same stamp set using black ink.

Here are some close ups of the card




I enjoyed making this card.Entering it to following challenges:




 Hope you enjoyed my creations today.Thanks for visiting the blog.
Hugs,Anushree





9 comments:

  1. Dun patern that you made with the hearts! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, and you really were able to get such a bright and vibrant card base with your ink blending. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this! To me, it looks like it's raining hearts.

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Hearts challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com
    ps - not sure if it published or saved the first time. If this comment is a duplicate, please delete it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable. I love the inked background and the tiny shaker windows are too cute. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shaker card and love the hearts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.