Wednesday 1 August 2018

Quick cards with Tubby Craft Stamps

Hello everyone,

I am glad to come back on the blog today. I have two quick and lovely cards.They are definitely easy to make and elegant to gift.Let's move on to the first card now.

Card 1:





1.I have used Adorable runner stamp set for this card.All images are super crisp and fun to work with.

2. I have stamped the cake stamp on a white card stock and then used watercolors to fill in the colors before fussy cutting it.

3. The sentiment is also stamped on a separate white card stock with Tubby craft Lilac Purple ink.I have fussy cut that as well.Sentiment is from same stamp set.

4. Then I took a plain kraft card stock as base and adhered another kraft card stock with polka dots a little lesser in dimensions.On top of that I have adhered  Tissue doily and a pattern paper cut in Victorian style.Lastly attached a round die cut before attaching the birthday image.

5. I have used clear glue to adhere everything in the card except the birthday image and sentiment,which are adhered with Double sided tape.

WooHoo...this was quick and fun.

Products used:


Card 2:







1. For this card I have used Fancy sentiments stamp set,I heat embossed one of the sentiment on vellum sheet in white embossing powder.

2. I took a white card base and attached a rainbow panel which I created separately using paper scraps.

Products used:


Fun and quick.Yes,both the cards were really fun to make and turned out pretty.Hope you also enjoyed the making.

Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering these cards to following challenges:







Cheers,Anushree


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! Love the colors and design! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! I love the watercolouring and how you fussy cut your balloons. I love that rainbow card too! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are so pretty and fun, I love the second one, that rainbow peeking through the vellum looks fantastic.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations Challenge, Your make is brilliant, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderfully fun card, Anushree! Great use of bright happy colours, various elements and the great gold spot background! Thanks so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge this month. Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.