Wednesday 15 August 2018

Happy rakshabandhan!!

Hello folks!!

This post was definitely pending as I was busy with something big coming up...Before all that Happy Independence day to all my Indian buddies...its such an honorable that we are celebrating our 72 nd Independence day.Salute to all who made it possible.

One of very important festival Rakhshabandhan is also around the corner.I have made some cards for the occasion and would like to share here.






Now the bunch of cards I made for the occasion




I have used stamps from Craftangles for these cards.

I am entering these cards to following challenges:



Thanks for visiting!!

Anushree




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous selection of cards. Happy Rakhshabandhan to you.
    Thank you for joining Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.