Saturday 16 June 2018

Heart you !!

Hello friends,

Today I have a CAS Masculine card.My friend rushed to me a day back seeking a Father's Day card for her husband from her kids.She told me he loves simple stuff so nothing fancy on the card...I decided to go CAS for this card.Here is my card




I have used Altenew Cube builder Stencil with Distress inks to create a geometric pattern on the left side.The sentiment is from Uniko's Pure Floral Rose clear stamp set stamped with black archival ink.Lastly I have attached coordinating enamel dots to complete my card with a silver strip running a little on the left after the geometric pattern.

I was inspired by Tracie's card from AAA cards challenge.Here is her card

I am playing along following challenges with this card:







I really had fun making this card.Hope you like it too.Do leave love in the form of comments below

Hugs,Anushree






10 comments:

  1. That’s a wonderful CASE of Tracie’s card, she’ll be thrilled to have inspired you! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jane for such kind words...I am excited too to hear from Tracie soon..

      Delete
  2. fab CASE and CAS card, I'm sure Tracie will be humbled and the father will be happy to get such a card. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and CAS - love your design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards! Love the shades of blue you used. Thanks so much for playing along with everyone at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.