Friday 15 June 2018

Happy birthday with Newton!!

Hi friends,

Today I have card made by using Newton's Nook designs Newton Loves cake clear stamp set.Here is my card




I chose to play simple and fun with this card.The base cardstock is 5*5 inches.I have then adhered a half inch green strip to the base.Then adhered a tag die cut done on pattern paper and lastly attached the watercolored Newton(the cat) along with black Archival stamped sentiment.I have also attached an organza ribbon to the tag before sticking it to the base.

Fun,Cheerful,Adorable birthday card...Hope you agree with me.

I am playing along with following challenges with this card:

1.http://www.inkypawschallenge.com/2018/06/inky-paws-challenge-74.html


The colors were just perfect to add fun to my card.








Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Anushree



9 comments:

  1. This is so festive! Love the tag with all the balloons on it! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card with that cute kitty and cupcake. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a cute birthday card! Love how you watercolored the image. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card. Thanks for Linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card, it will make someone smile I am sure! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge this week, hope to see your creations next week too. Hugs, Zsofi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - very cute. I love your watercolouring.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.