Tuesday 22 May 2018

Happy Birthday Kitty!!


Hi everyone!!

Today I have a sweet kitty card,this one is a quick card for some followers who asked me to show them easy ways of making cards,where not too much of coloring or too many card making techniques are involved.So unto my card first,





For this card,I was completely inspired by the Inky paws challenge by Newton's Nook Designs.
Here's the link to the challenge

The challenge is to add buttons to the project..I simply loved the idea and tried making an easy card with the same.

I have used a stamped image from Newton loves cake stamp set from Newton's Nook designs.

I too a red card base first and then I took a yellow card base and die cut it with circle dies.After adhering that to the base I started putting the buttons around the circle in a designer manner with the help of clear glue.Then I adhered the stamped and fussy cut image with double sided foam.Lastly I stamped the sentiment from same stamp set and adhered it with double sided foam after distressing the edges a little with green color.

Yes,this was quick and easy and can be tried easily by young card lovers as well.

Hope you enjoyed the making,Do try and share your creatives,

I am linking this card to following challenges:




Thanks for spending time with me!!

Anushree

14 comments:

  1. A real fun card in bright and happy colours. Many thanks for sharing with us in our May theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute card - love the fun touch of the colored buttons as contrast to the stamped image - very clever! thank you for playing along at the first So Suzy Stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rainbow of buttons is so fun! Such a bright and colorful card! Thanks for sharing with us with Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rainbow of buttons! Thanks for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! Those buttons are fun! So glad you discovered the So Suzy challenge! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buttons are a great idea, really brightens up a card. Thanks for stopping by and playing with us over at So Suzy Stamps challenge and linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colors! Thank you for playing along in our So Suzy Stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.