Friday 11 May 2018

Guest designing : Word Art Wednesday

Hello Crafty souls!!

Today I am so excited to present this card.I have two reasons for that..firstly I am honored to be Guest designing for Word Art Wednesday for the month of May,link here
 http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.in/2018/05/anything-goes-challenge-weeks-334-335.html

and secondly I have tried much awaited art form for myself,i.e Paper Tole and making flowers out of jute sheets for the first time and happy to see the results.Here is my card


The papers used for the card are from Bob and Betty.The main sentiment for the card comes from Galatians 6:9 which says 
I truly believe that God has his own ways and his own timings,as humans we need to be patient and believe in Karma.

Hope you liked my card. Word Art Wednesday is hosting "Anything goes" challenge for Week#334-335.Come and play along to win some awesome goodies.Link is given above in the post.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs,Anushree





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.