Thursday 18 January 2018

Multipurpose wooden Crate


Hello friends, Anushree here

My first creation for TECS is this beautiful multipurpose crate.I simply loved making this crate.Let me first share some pictures of the crate.


This crate as a raw piece I got from TECS. After that I applied some heavy white Gesso on the whole of the surface.Then I used some chalk paints to add color to the crate.The edges have been rubbed with Prima waxes.

I have used some pattern paper on the middle piece of the crate along with some stamping with Black archival inks.

Lastly I attached jute cord to the handle to give it more classy look.

Sharing few more pics from different angles.



The crate has six compartments and is good enough to hold even the heaviest of the articles.We can use it for keeping bottles or can also use it as desk organizer keeping kids stationary as well.

Hope you liked it,Do leave love below in the comments.

Happy Crafting!!
Anushree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.