Friday 26 January 2018

Flowery photo frame with Sun kissed Fleur

Hello friends,

Today I am on my blog with a beautiful flowery photo frame.This time I enjoyed using some best supplies from my stash.Its been more than a year owning my Sun kissed fleur Stamp and Die from Heartfelt Creations and I am yet not over it. Let me share a picture of the frame first ,after that will take you through the supplies list and step by step procedure for the same.So here is my frame.


I cant stop admiring this beauty.Let me share now step by step making of the same.

Firstly I made a photo frame using handmade paper.


Then I took Mdf embellishment,diamond dust and Bitter lemon Shimmer spray. I mixed the spay and diamond dust in a separate bowl and then stuck on Mdf with the help of clear glue.



Then I broke the embellishment into two pieces and stuck on the frame with the help of glossy accents.


After this I made these paper flowers using Premium Card stock - White color and Sun Kissed Fleur stamp and die set from Heartfelt Creations . I have used distress inks to color the flower and added some leftover diamond dust.I also made some leaves with Classic Rose Vines stamp and die set (Heartfelt Creations)


After arranging all on the frame, with few more fillers,this is how my frame looks like.


Sharing some close ups of the frame,




 It was great making this frame.Hope you enjoyed it too.

Happy Crafting.

Anushree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.