Friday 28 October 2022

LDRS Coordinating Envelope and card set

Hello Everyone,

Anushree here, LDRS Halloween, Fall and Christmas new collection is already out and everything is so wonderful.

I have made today's card using some new stamp and dies set. I have used Hello Sunshine Stamp and Coordinating Die set along with A2 Envelope Die + A2 Envelope Liner Die set.

Here are some pictures,




 



I started out making the envelope first, it was super easy using the envelope die. This set has 3 Dies, I used Kraft Cardstock for the envelope. I cut out 5 pieces from these 3 Dies as instructed on the back cover of the Die packaging and adhered as guided.

Next I took a white cardstock and cut out the liner using the liner die. I started stamping some small sized florals from Hello Sunshine stamp set, coloured them using alcohol markers and diecut using coordinating dies. I arranged these on the liner as seen in the pictures. Once the liner gets ready, I slipped it inside the ready envelope and adhered it using clear glue.

Now it's time to make the card, I wanted to make a clean and simple card, so stamped one single big floral on bottom left side and coloured it using pencils and alcohol markers. I drew simple lines using pencil colours around the card to add a bit of interest and stamped the sentiment in Black Raven Ink. My card is ready.

Hope you enjoyed the making of this card and its coordinating envelope. I totally loved using these new sets.

Thanks for stopping by. See you next time with more inspirations.

Hugs, Anushree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.