Wednesday 8 June 2022

Watercolored Orchids

Hello Friends, Anushree here 

I'm back with another fun card. This time I have done water colouring and tried best to keep it Clean and Simple. 

I have used the new Orchid Stamp Set along with some old favourites like Everyday Sayings Stamp set and A2 Diagonal Stitched Layered Card Topper Die set .


To make my card, I took watercolour paper and stamped the image using black archival ink.
Next I coloured it in water colours with shades of pink, red, and blue.


I have highlighted some portions using Pink Tutu and Swimming Hole Hybrid inks.
Sentiment is stamped in Raven Ink.


I diecut the paper using A2 Stitched dies and pasted over a pink card stock using foam tape.

This completes my card. Hope you liked the making.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am adding my card to










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.