Wednesday 11 May 2022

Gone to Maui BOX Card | LDRS

 HI Friends, 

It's Anushree here on the blog sharing some fun inspiration using the New Exclusive Craft Kit  

"GONE TO MAUI"

 I have made a Box card using the cute stamp set and coordinating dies from the kit.


To make my card, first I started making the box frame. I took a Pale Green Cardstock and cut it to 2" x12" and scored on 2", 4", 8", 10" in order. This makes the front lower portion for my card.

Next I cut 4 strips of  4 1/2" x 1/2". Score each strip on the sides at 1/4" and glue them one after another like stacking them on the sides.

From the top view, these strips will be aligned horizontally leaving a gap of 1/4" between each.


Next I took a same Pale Green cardstock of size 5 1/2" x 4", to attach at the back joining the lower cardstock panel. I die cut a white cardstock using A2 Diagonal Stitched Layered Card Toppers Die Set , ink blended Peachy Keen and Pink Tutu hybrid inks and attached at the back over the pale green one.

I stamped the images on Neenah Cardstock in Memento Black Tuxedo ink and coloured in alcohol markers.

Everything as seen in the pictures is adhered using clear glue and foam tape.

Lastly I stamped the sentiment from upcoming Spring 2022 release Potted Hibiscus stamp set on white cardstock with size 3 1/4" x 1 1/4" and adhered this to the main card base.

My card folds flat and fits well in 5 1/2" x 6 1/2" envelope, making it easy to post.


Hope you enjoyed this card. Thanks for stopping by.

See you next time with another fun inspiration, till then happy crafting !!

Hugs, Anushree 


I am linking my card to

http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2022/05/challenge-213-on-vacation.html



1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! Such cute critters and they look like they are definitely enjoying the vacation. Thank you for taking time out and joining us 'on vacation' ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.