Sunday 20 February 2022

Never Stop Dreaming | LDRS Design Team Post

Hi Everyone!! Anushree here,

I am super excited to announce that I am joining LDRS Creative Design Team ! I have two cards to share with you all today.

I have used Never Stop Dreaming stamp set with its coordinating dies and 1/2" Stitched Slimline Background Strips Die  from the new release to make these cards.


This stamp set is really adorable. I started with one but ended making two cute cards. The sentiments are also very beautiful.

Here's a close up of my first card


To make my card, I took a grey card base of size 4" x 5.25". Next I took a white card stock and masked it leaving a big circle on top right side.

I started ink blending Dark wash jeans ,Bali blue ,Fandango and Grape ape on the round mask free space. After that, I splattered some white paint on top of this ink blended piece before removing the mask. Next I stamped the sentiment in deep black Raven ink .


I cut out two white pieces from 1/2" Stitched slimline background strip die and adhered on sides of my white panel as seen.

I stamped the images and coloured in alcohol markers. After finishing colouring, I used coordinating dies to cut out the images and adhered using foam tape . Now this finished panel is adhered to grey card base to complete it

Now onto my second card,

I started with a black card base of 4" x 5.25", I took a white panel a bit smaller than card base and masked it leaving a rectangular space. Same way like my first card, I did ink blending using same set of colour inks. Then I added white splatters onto it.


I stamped the images and coloured in alcohol markers. After finishing colouring, I used coordinating dies to cut out the images and adhered using foam tape and clear glue. Lastly I stamped the sentiment on this white panel and adhered it all on the black card base.

Hope you enjoyed both the cards and inspired to make some too.

I will be back soon with more inspirations, till then happy crafting !!

Hugs,Anushree











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.