Friday 25 June 2021

Thank You | PinkFresh Studio

Hi Friends,

Making a card with dies and washi tape is really so much fun.

I have used PinkFresh Studio 

- Essential Braided oval dies

- Painted Florals washi Tape 

along with Simon Says stamp Thank you die for my card


The background is stenciled in rays stencil from Tim Holtz.

Hope you liked my card.

I am entering my card to

https://www.pinkfreshstudio.com/blogs/card-making-challenges/june-2021-challenge 





Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Anushree


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is gorgeous! Such a cheery, beautiful design. xx, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your beautiful flower ovals - thanks for joining the June STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge - hope to see you again in October

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.