Tuesday 15 December 2020

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

 Hi Friends,

I have been on a good long break visiting my family. Super happy and refreshed now to begin a new year.

But before that let's celebrate Christmas the same way with all the fun and joy. Here's my first Christmas card for 2020. This one has a gift card pocket inside, check below for more pics.



I have dome stamping, stenciling, heat embossing and ink blending for my card.

I have used Uniko stamps In the forest stencil and Peace on Earth stamp set.

I have also used Forest Friends stamp set from Honeybee stamps.

Merry die is from Altenew.

Blue glitz embossing powder is from WOW !!

Ink blending  on the background is done in Cracked Pistachio and Mermaid Lagoon distress inks.

Hope you liked my card !!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my card here


8 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge where it's all about Christmas this week!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super images with great colours and a lovely background. Thank you for joining our 'Christmas' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations stencil challenge with this card also :)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.