Friday 5 April 2019

You are a pearl!!

Hi Everyone,

It's Anushree Vaish here with a new card for today.This card is lovely,I really enjoyed this sea themed card.I made this as my Design team post for Tubby Craft.Let me share the picture


Procedure

1. Base card is white with size 5*7 inches. I have used an orange color card stock and made these sun rays using Tim Holtz stencil and Tangy Orange dye ink from Tubby Craft.

2. Next I water colored the bottom using Chocolate Brown dye ink.The waves are cut on different color cards stocks and attached as shown.

3. I stamped all images on a separate card stock and colored them using various dye inks from Tubby Craft. Sentiment is also stamped on separate sheet.All are fussy cut later.

4. All elements of the card are attached as shown.I also added a small pearl and few dew drops to add interest to the card.

Some Close ups of the card





Material used


I am entering it to following challenges:






 Hugs,
Anushree Vaish

8 comments:

  1. Oh now creative! Beautiful creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Watercolor’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treasure! You have made a beautiful little beachy card--love them! I like how you have the water, sand and sky....a complete scene. The shell with pearl drops looks great and I love the added drops and pearl accents too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Water Color Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sea scene. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun cards, great colors
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.