Sunday 10 March 2019

In a Word:LOVE

Hello Folks,

Today I have some beautiful set of cards.I have used all supplies like stamps and dies from Winnie and Walter .Sharing pics below




Procedure

Take a white Cardstock and die cut the base layer with Essentials Cutaways from W&W ....Stamp the flowers from In Bloom stamp set in Black Archival ink to make the background.I have done some basic masking with the flowers and the leaves.Color the flowers with Zig clean color markers.


Die cut the background created with In a word:Love Cutaway and layer it five times using clear glue,positioning one top of another.Stamp the sentiment "you so much" from In a word:Love stamp set on colored cardstock. Adhere the sentiment with clear glue.

Paste this background to colored cardstocks.My card set is done and just a look of it also makes me so happy.they came out beautifully.

Materials used:




I simply loved making these,Hope you liked them too.

I am linking these cards to following challenges:














Thanks for Visiting the blog.
Hugs,Anushree

13 comments:

  1. Love your DELIGHTFUL and COLORFUL creations, Anushree! Your stamping is superb! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the love and appreciation,Virginia!!

      Delete
  2. I feel like I've just taken a walk through a beautiful garden! What a lot of work to color so many little flowers, and on three cards, no less! Absolutely gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Welcome Spring challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ,this took me sometime to finish making all...but worth all efforts...thanks for lovely words!!

      Delete
  3. These cards are so beautiful!! Love the bright colors you used!! What a wonderful set!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card and lovely colours too. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are so cute and super colorful. Very cheerful and fun for sure. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this wonderfully colorful card! Who wouldn't love to get that in the mail? It will certainly brighten someone's day. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful spring creations. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great gards and colors!

    Thanks for joining Scrappelyst

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.