Sunday 28 October 2018

Shagun Envelopes

Hi friends,

Anushree on the blog today,I have something unique and very festive to share . I have made some Shagun/cash envelopes for the upcoming festival of Diwali.So tuck your cash or Gift cards in these beautiful envelopes this Diwali and flaunt your handmade goodies.

Here are the pictures of my envelopes.



I made these two using Tubby craft supplies.Here are the instructions to each one by one.First one is Diwali Wishes envelope.


Procedure:

1. I took a patterned paper of size 8*9 inches.Then I started marking with scoring tool,on the 8 inches side mark 1/2 inches on both left and right and on 9 inches side mark with 2,4,3 inches.

2. On the 2 and 3 inches side,cut the 1/2 inches both from left and right and on the 4 inches side fold the 1/2 inches inside and glue the 3 inches side to it.

3. The whole work is done on front side which measures 4*7 inches now.I have put a border punched golden lace on one side,have adhered a chipboard circle and colored with Nuvo sparkle colors.Below the circle I have adhered is a diecut.

4. I have used Ganesha stamp set from Tubby craft, inked with black tubby craft ink and then colored with other tubby craft ink colors.I have fussy cut the image and adhered on the circle.

5. Sentiments : Sparkling is from Tubby craft Diwali Greetings stamp set,stamped with Tubby craft emerald green ink.
Diwali is an mdf cutout where I have used yellow enamel accents.
Wishes is another diecut.

6. Lastly I completed my envelope by adhering some small gold beads.



This is the back of the envelope where I have used border punch.


This is another envelope I made,its a little unique because of its handle design.I wanted to try this kind for long time,finally got a chance to do.Here is the picture


Procedure:

1.I have used handmade paper for this envelope where the background design was already gold embossed.

2. Size is 5*4 inches on the front.I have used Diwali Greetings Stamp set to make this envelope.The diyas are stamped with black tubby craft ink and colored with various Tubby craft ink colors.I have fussy cut them before adhering to the base.


3. The handle is cut with craft knife .I attached some red and golden half beads lastly to create interest to envelope.

Some close ups of the envelope



This is the back side and top view of the envelope.


Materials Used:

Tubby craft Stamps:
Diwali Ganesha stamp set
Diwali Greetings stamp set

Hope you enjoyed the post.Wishing you all Happy Diwali once again.

Best wishes,Anushree





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.