Wednesday 18 April 2018

Hello Sunshine !!

Hello friends,

I had an awesome weekend as my close friend and her kids came to visit us...It was super fun filled weekend with lot of crafting,painting,swimming and last but not the least loads of delicious food.
Now back to making some gorgeous cards.Today I have made a card with Create A Smile stamps. These stamps are lovely with awesome quality.I have been eyeing on these beauties for long and finally have added some to my stash.Sharing card below


I have used flowers from Cart full of treasure stamp set and have done lots of masking.I did stamping with black archival first and then water colored the flowers.I tried making a big spring bouquet .Once all done I have die cut the piece with a circle die.

For making the card,I took a 5*5 inches white base card and attached a green vellum strip of 2*3 inches  from the right.Then attached the floral colored piece up on the vellum with double sided tape.I added a sentiment by die cutting with Stamplorations (Cutplorations) Hello Sunshine Phrase Die using gold sheet.

Attached all with clear glue and lastly added some fun dots with Rangers enamel accent.Happy to see my first floral spring card for the month.Sharing few more pics of the card



I am joining fun on the following blogs with this card:












Thanks for visiting!!

Anushree






19 comments:

  1. Love that die cut sentiment and the colorful flowers - I saw your card at Stamplorations - have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its awesome to hear from you...i too love your work...thanks fr visiting my blog and leaving sweet comment!!

      Delete
  2. Great job with the masking. This wonderfully bright and colorful card keeps me hopeful that Spring will arrive some day! It's taking its sweet old time! I love the gold sentiment. Thanks so much for playing wtih us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Stephanie...I completely agree Spring will surely come...just that lil sweet waiting!!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful vibrant florals, thank you for taking part in our challenge - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely bright cheerful card. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bright card - it makes me smile! Thanks for playing with us in the Create a Smile Stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! Love the bright colors :)
    Thanks for playing with our Create a smile challenge! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, loving all the pretty colors!
    Many thanks for playing along this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    "Ellibelle's Creative Moments"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. Love the bold and bright colours you picked . Thank you for playing along with Create a smile challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous...the flowers are amazing!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, so lovely. You have patience girl, masking those tiny flowers. The end result is stunning! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month.

    sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.