Sunday 11 March 2018

Rotating Stencils Technique+Two cards


Hello friends,

I am so glad to start my March month with beautiful supplies from Craftyscrappers .Today I have a very unique technique to showcase with Stencils.The Technique is known as "Rotating Stencil Technique".

I have made two lovely cards with this technique as my background.Let me show you both cards with the material used and procedure involved.

1. Get Well Soon card 



Material used:
Green Cardstock
Craftyscrappers Stencil(Geometrical Patterns)
Distress inks,Green
Pigment Ink,White
Craftyscrappers Shimmer Paste(Gold)
Zig Color pens
Craftyscrappers Stamp set( Feel Better Friend)
Premium White cardstock By Craftyscrappers
Brown Pattern paper
Double sided tape



Procedure

Take Green Card stock and fix the stencil on it with the help of any adhesive tapes.Start Distressing the pattern with green ink,I have used the stencil vertically. Move the stencil a little on its right after finishing the first distressing,start distressing again with Green ink.Move the stencil a little more on right and now distress with white pigment ink.Lastly move the stencil little bit left and cover the area with Gold Shimmer paste.My background pattern is ready.

I have stamped images on Craftyscrappers white premium Cardstock with the help of Archival ink.I colored them and then Fussy cut it.Lastly attach everything as shown with the help of double sided tape.


2. Floral card


Material used
Craftscrappers White Premium Card stock
Craftyscrappers stencil Geometrical patterns
Craftyscrappers stencil Build a flower
Craftyscrappers Shimmer paste(Lilac,Splash and Sonoma)
Mdf (all the best)
Enamel accents
Distress ink,Pink and yellow
Green washi tape
Double sided tape

Procedure

I have used the same rotating technique for this card as well.This time I kept the stencil(Geometrical patterns) horizontal and rotated 90 degrees' and distressed with different ink.On one side of the card I attached Washi tape.



Then I took white card stock, With shimmer paste I made the design on it and the fussy cut it after it dried.Pictures will make the procedure more clear






Lastly I attached everything with double sided tape and embellished with some pollens and leaves from my stash.I have also used Enamel accents to make cute enamel dots.Since March month also relates to Exams for all kids so I wanted to send best wishes to all kids with this lovely colorful card.Sharing few more pictures of the card





I enjoyed making both these cards with a beautiful array of colors.Hope you have liked the cards too.

I am entering this card in following challenges-




Happy crafting!!
Anushree

4 comments:

  1. Lovely effect on the flowers. The composition is pretty. Thank you for joining us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to make these pretty backgrounds, Anushree! I love your floral card! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.