Thursday 1 February 2018

Birds and Branches photo frame with Heartfelt flowers

Hello friends,

I am so glad to present my another project with loads of cute little Heartfelt Creations flowers today.This one I have named as "Birds and Branches Frame".

Its a photo frame where photo can be changed and replaced from the back.The full frame is made of sturdy MDF with thickness of 4mm.

Here is a picture of the frame ,after that I will put down the material and procedure involved.



Material used:

Raw MDF frame
Pattern paper
Mod Podge
Chipboard embellishments
Flowers made with stamps and dies from Heartfelt creations

Procedure:

I got a raw frame ,Then I chose a coordinating pattern paper and started gluing it with the help of Mod Podge . After the glue dried,I scraped off the extra paper and sanded off the remaining extra with the help of sand paper.

After that,I took the Chipboards and colored them with alcohol markers.I have made some beautiful small flowers with the help of Heartfelt Sunkissed Fleur stamp and die and Botanical rose stamp and coordinating die.I started sticking all embellishments on the frame now. TADAAA...its done...yes it was that simple and quick.Sharing few more pics from different angles.




This project was super quick and beautiful...Hope you liked it too.

Do leave your love in comments section.Thanks for dropping by.

Happy Crafting!!
Anushree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.