Sunday 10 September 2017

Sparkle and Shine

Hello Friends,
Today I am so excited..this is my first post for Craftyscrappers as a design team member.I have a beautiful inspiration project for you all where I have used lot of Craftyscrappers products.Before I talk more on these awesome products,let me give you a glimpse of my work.My inspiration behind this project are my two little princesses,my daughters...Myra and Misha.






To make this piece,I used a canvas board as my base.Then I applied a coat of Gesso all over the board.On one of the corner,I used Rose Bunch stencil from Craftyscrappers with modelling paste and let it dry.I had an old crochet piece done by my mom which was little torn on half of one side...i used the other half to create a beautiful semicircle pattern running on side of the board.I stuck this using multi medium matte glue.After that I applied one coat of Gesso all over on the crochet piece.

I made these flowers separately and colored them using distress inks.Then they are hand molded to turn into blooms. Center of flowers is enamel dots.

Once all the Gesso is dried,i started with my favorite activity with my favorite Craftycrappers release...The Shimmer sprays...I have used a mix of 3 colors in sprays...The effect is awesome..I think my project is already speaking about the goodness of these sprays....definitely a must try for all crafters and non crafters too.

I have used heat tool to dry the sprays .Then I used some quotes from "U SPARKLE" stamp set ..stamping with Craftyscrappers stamps is super cool as they are good with all surfaces.I used black archival ink to do stamping.

Lastly I have stuck some embellishments like beads,Inka gold,printed quotes from Prima marketing,resin frame,mdf ruler embellishment and Stampendous gold luxe mix to enhance the beauty.

Sharing some close ups now

 




Here is list of craftyscrappers products used for this project

1.Rose bunch stencil
2. U sparkle stamp set
3. Shimmer sprays,Sweet pumpkin,Bitter lemon and mystical sky

I completely enjoyed doing this one...hope u enjoyed it too.

Happy crafting
Anushree


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.